I will never forget thinking I was super healthy – consuming green juices, smoothies and eating all the healthy foods I could get my hands on – but I had not given up the toxic makeup, the toxic lotions or the toxic household cleansers or the toxic people!
Everything we touch, ingest and breathe forces our liver to get to work. Your liver is what detoxifies your body to protect you. It filters out the bad stuff so it can keep you healthy. Too often we have too many toxins in our environment and our organs get exhausted.
Your liver is like superman and has hundreds of jobs to handle. The biggest job of all is to filter all the toxicity from your body and excrete it. Your liver is always working hard to filter toxins from your bloodstream and make sure they leave your body.
5 tips to reduce your toxic load:
- Use herbs that support the “detox organs” – your liver, kidney and colon. I suggest drinking these herbs in their natural state such as milk thistle tea, nettle tea and dandelion tea.
- I encourage skin brushing. You can use a towel or a loofa to brush the dead skin off your body. Your skin is your largest organ and by doing this daily you are supporting the excretion of toxicity and lessening the burden for your liver.
- Eat organic whenever possible. There is a list called “the dirty dozen” and I have included the link below for your knowledge. Remember, pesticides lead to liver overload. Dirty Dozen/Clean Fifteen
- Reduce processed and packaged foods. These are all loaded with toxins and chemicals.
- Replace household and personal products with products that are 100% natural and chemical-free.
If you find yourself feeling:
Then sign up for the FALL DETOX
These are just a few of the results you will experience:
- Weight loss
- Clear skin
- Mental acuity
- Reduced stress
- More energy
- Improved immune function
- Better digestion
- Reduced cravings
“The fall detox was a fun and important kickstart to eating better, losing weight and having more energy. I found the FB group to be a source of inspiration and knowledge. During the detox I learned to use new foods that I had heard about (hemp, cacao, etc) but hadn’t known how to use. Kim is an upbeat and informative coach who sees the whole picture of health and successfully supports others in understanding it too. ” Ruth Ann
I look forward to supporting you through this fun, easy and inspiring program.