This is one of the most popular drinks in the detox, initially people either love it or hate it, but it tends to grow on you. When you start to feel good, you don’t want to stop. At the end of every detox people always ask if they can continue with the morning elixir because they feel so good.
I always prepare my elixir the night before and have it next to my bed, so I can have it before my feet hit the floor.
- 1 cup room temperature water
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 tsp up to 2 tbsp of Bragg’s Raw Apple Cider Vinegar(increase as you can tolerate)
- 1 tsp raw local honey or a drop of stevia
- 1/2 inch of fresh grated ginger root, or 1/4 tsp of ground ginger, or one drop of Ginger Essential Oil
Optional: 1/2 to 1 tsp. cinnamon, this will help temper the taste of the Apple Cider Vinegar
- Stimulates digestion
- Releases toxins from the liver
- Jump starts your digestive enzymes
- Loaded with Vitamin C
Want to learn more about Raw Apple Cider Vinegar and it’s amazing benefits? Click here
Early bird registration for the Winter Detox is open! CLICK HERE to register. Pre Detox starts March 4th.