Chances are you’ve popped a few in your lifetime.
Some companies even put a sweet coating on them, like candy.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) – better known as ibuprofen/naproxen – are marketed as safe and effective on pain.
And it’s true: They are … but only when used occasionally as directed.
NSAIDS are big business to companies: In the U.S. alone, more than $2.5 billion is spent per year by those seeking pain relief.
And that’s okay if it’s for the monthly headache.
But for those with a chronic pain condition, like rheumatoid arthritis or other autoimmune disorder, popping ibuprofen will hurt you more than it will help you.
Chronic use of NSAIDS has been proven to cause:
- Kidney and liver damage, or failure.
- Thinning of blood; internal bleeding
Kicking the Ibuprofen Habit Starts Here
My husband Nick and I have a secret weapon we use when tension, muscular pain, or joint pain hits: Deep Blue®.
It’s a proprietary, highly effective oil blend that dōTERRA® makes. You can buy it in a roller for your bag, a tube if you like lotion, or as a straight essential oil.
What’s in it? Check it out: wintergreen, camphor, peppermint, blue tansy, blue chamomile, and helichrysum.
These powerful and highly effective pain relievers work together to ease achy joints and sore muscles. Its effects are deep and penetrating … with sustained results.
Why is it so powerful? The main ingredients are highly concentrated, therapeutic grade essential oils.
Rub, massage, or roll on Deep Blue, and you will instantly release the magic of:
- Wintergreen: cortisone-like properties
- Camphor: anti-inflammatory
- Peppermint: anti-inflammatory to damaged tissues; soothing and cooling affect that often helps arthritis and rheumatism
- Blue Tansy: anti-inflammatory; pain reliever
- German Chamomile: supports joint health and arthritis
- Helichrysum: beneficial to the circulatory system, an imperative part of healing of the joints and muscles
Favorite ways for me and my clients to use Deep Blue are on:
- Injuries to reduce inflammation and bruising.
- Sore muscles after exercising.
- My temples, forehead and back of the neck to relieve a headache.
- Arthritic hands/knuckles to lessen pain from rheumatoid arthritis.
Want to try Deep Blue for yourself? Click here and message me. Or visit here to order yours today!